Risk Management/Food Safety
We’re all about
Risk Management and Food Safety is our top priority and at the forefront of every decision we make.
- Full Time National Food Safety Manager who conducts 2nd party audits on all High Risk Contracted Products
- Real Time Recall Management – Live Data Updates with Excel Summary showing all affected and non-affected stores upon completion
- Online Document Portal with Distributor and Shipper 3rd Party Audits & Certificates of Liability
- Traceability program with Field Team Members tracking Shippers & Labels inside your Restaurants
- Historical Recall and Food Safety Documentation available 24/7 inside your online Client Dashboard
Fresh Concepts is proud to announce
our Food Safety Manager, Javier Martinez, is now a
CERTIFIED FOOD SCIENTIST.
What is a
The Certified Food Scientist credential is the only global certification for food science professionals. These are the advantages of becoming a Certified Food Scientist:
- Demonstrates continuous learning and competency in food science; 75 contact hours are needed every five years to maintain the certification (publications resulting from research, online courses, participation in seminars, etc.)
- Improves management of all food safety policies and procedures
- Provides expertise on supplier and distributor standards and program approvals