Over 30 years of
Fresh Concepts began in Chicago where two brothers, Ed and David Liesenfelt, set out to improve relationships throughout the produce supply chain, and negotiate directly for end users with their best interests in mind. Fresh Concepts has grown tremendously since our inception in 1987, but our principles and purpose have remained the same, to offer our clients the most comprehensive and actively managed produce program in the industry.
Fresh Concepts sits on your side of the negotiation table with a team of over 30 experts who work for you. From our Food Safety program and high-quality Grower Shipper contracts to IT Services with interactive dashboards & online ordering, we customize our program to fit your needs.
A few steps
ALONG OUR PATH
- National Footprint of over 100 Industry Leading distributors in North America, with combined purchasing power of over 6 Billion
- Contracts with Top Tier Grower Shippers, and over 1,000 contracted SKUs
- Physically inspect and generate reports for thousands of restaurants every quarter
- Provide On Site training, storage & handling, and Product optimization
- Conduct in person Business Reviews with each Distributor 4 times annually and provide detailed performance reports.
- Internal Food Safety Audits conducted on High Risk Contracted products and Shippers